R195.00 incl. VAT
An invaluable resource for every card maker! Filled with ideas for card makers of all levels and especially useful when you just don’t know where to start, this fabulous collection of blueprints will simplify the process of creating beautiful cards.
• Basic information on colour, composition and balance is practically applied in easy to follow sketches that will help you save time and give you a basic design so you can focus your creativity on selecting and combining the different elements. Each sketch has detailed information on the proportion, placement and sizes of all elements, so you can use your existing supply of paper, cardstock and embellishments to create the cards, knowing that all the elements will be balanced and the card visually pleasing. They are both time-saving and a great way to use up scraps from earlier paper projects.
• Each sketch has multiple application possibilities when rotated clockwise or anti clockwise, or flipped horizontally or vertically, or inverted
• Layouts are included for standard, square, oblong and large cards in both vertical and horizontal orientation
• Each sketch is illustrated with multiple examples of cards made by different card makers, showing you several applications of the same plan in different styles, from really simple to intricately layered ones.
• Examples show how the same basic design can be used for several occasions, from birthdays to wedding invitations.
• With a basic plan in hand you can think out of the box and use embellishments and paper combinations in ways that you have never thought of before.