Ditch Your Glitch
R170.00 incl. VAT
Ditch your glitch is true to Kate’s well-loved style of being honest, authentic, inspirational and compassionate. Her unique process of step in, step up and step out into the world helps you shift gears exponentially to find a new way forward to shine your light. It’s filled with snippets of her own fascinating life story and interwoven with success stories from brave clients who faced their glitch. This book takes you on a powerful yet practical journey to the self, through deep, inner exploration and transformation so that you can heed her call to live a life of magnificence.
• Discover five glitches and identify what’s tripping you up
• Follow 21 easy steps to get jiggy with your goals
• Liberate yourself through the “potato” exercise
• Take responsibility and finally stop the blame game
• Ditch sabotaging self-limiting beliefs
• Stop letting your fear be bigger than you
• Set ballsy boundaries once and for all
• Let go of emotional baggage to unleash energy
• Boost your bucket before you kick the bucket
Are you ready to ditch your glitch?
“This book is a revolutionary eye opener into where I am right now, what needs to be addressed, how to shift change and, more importantly, how to ensure a continuity of growth.” Janine Starkey, House of Janine