Ribbon Embroidery And Stumpwork
R160.00 incl. VAT
Published in cooperation with Threads & Crafts, South Africa’s leading needlework and craft magazine.
This book is a must for all lovers of ribbon embroidery and stumpwork. It is suitable for first-time embroiderers as well as those who wish to learn brand new techniques. It’s unique in its combination of ribbon embroidery and stumpwork and offers the following:
▪ The twelve panels of this outstanding design are each individually explained with step by step photographs and instructions, including a comprehensive guide to all needles, thread and ribbon required.
▪ It includes several new techniques for experienced embroiderers
▪ A comprehensive stitch glossary with colourful illustrations of more than 40 stitches
▪ General information of stumpwork techniques
▪ More than 30 floral designs to choose from.