When Your Blessings Dont Count
R145.00 incl. VAT
Written with profound empathy by a psychologist who not only specialises in PND but has herself suffered from it, this book tells it like it is. Postnatal distress is becoming more prevalent and it is estimated that one in three women may suffer from it. It knows no boundaries and affects women of all ages, religions, ethnic, social and economic backgrounds.
But although devastating and debilitating, PND can be overcome. Empowering her readers with pertinent information and wise counsel drawn from her own extensive research as well as the case files of the many women she has counselled, Linda Lewis takes them through the terrifying journey that was hers, and leaves them with a powerful message: you will recover.
Learn how to
• Bring back the joy and happiness you thought you have lost forever
• Recognise symptoms and gain an understanding of what is happening to you
• Beat the shame and misunderstanding
• Avoid long-term difficulties
• Explain your feelings to your loved ones so that they can give you the support you need to overcome this
Filled with positive suggestions based on personal experience, this book is an indispensable tool for recovery.